As of right now, I am accepting novels to review. It may take a week or longer as I also am often writing my novel.
For inquiries, please email Lydia Larue at LydiaLarue@darksavior.me with the following information:
- Name of the Novel
- Your short blurb
- Short Description
- Number of pages
Please do not send me an ARC unless I accepted your request.
When sending me a digital ARC version, please name the file in the following format: Authorlastname_Title and if it is a series, the volume number to the beginning of each file. For example: Larue_1UndercoverDesire
- I only do honest reviews.
- I will review most any genre. I mainly read epic fantasy, romance, and Scifi. Please do not send me erotica or self-help guides to review, as I will decline to review it.
- I have arachnophobia, so I do not accept books that deal with spiders. Also, I do not review books with the following topics: cheating, romance triangles, sexual assault.
- I would prefer the book to be on Kindle Unlimited. However, I do accept the following formats: epub, pdf, and mobi.
- I allow indie authors and publishers.
- I usually review a book within a 2 to an 8-week time frame.
- In addition to the book being reviewed on Amazon, Amazon UK, and Goodreads, I post the review on my book with links to it from the following social media accounts: Facebook and Twitter.
I am open to Author Interviews and Blogging Tours.
✯✯✯✯✯(5 stars). I loved it, and I finished it in one setting. This book is one of my new favorites.It had no grammar mistakes, strong characters and plot, and was engaging the entire time.
✯✯✯✯(4 stars). I was entertained. The book was good, and I will most likely recommend it to my friends. However, something minor bothered me.
✯✯✯(3 stars) I liked it. However, it was nothing special. I did want to see what happened next and was interested, yet several things about it bothered me.