I am always open to guest writers on Darksavior.me, as long as the writing is of high quality and will fit with my website’s theme. I am interested in authors that are of a similar genre to mine.
The first thing that I ask potential guest writers to do is register. By registering, it will make you a contributor to my website. You will have access to the submit form.
Topics that I cover
- Author Interviews
- General Writing Advice
- Dark Fantasy
- Romantic Suspense
- True Crime
Please note these requirements.
- Posts must be submitted via my submission form on the Guest Blogging Submission Page.
- Do not use images that you have not secured the rights too. Some free websites for high-resolution pictures are unsplash.com or pixabay.
- Featured images are to be at least 200 pixels on in height. It should also be high-resolution.
- No excessively long book excerpts included on the blog (350 words)
- No sexually explicit excerpts and|or images.
- I do not guarantee that I will publish your submission. However, I will review it and make a yes or no decision on it. Please do not email me or use the contact form to inquire about your submission. I use a plugin that will notify you if it is published.
- I reserve the right to edit the post as needed to make sure that image sizes appear correct on my website.
- By submitting your article, you are affirming that the content is original and has not appeared anywhere else in print. However, in certain circumstances, I accept material that has already been published. You must retain the copyright to the work.
- If you are doing a giveaway, please state it on the blog.
- If you have previously blogged with me, I ask that you wait for a minimum of 30 days before requesting another spot on the guest blog portion of darksavior.me.
If this sounds fine with you, please submit your post and I will review it.